HOW ORBITZ IS PROTECTING CUSTOMERS AFFECTED BY THE RECENT DATA SECURITY INCIDENT
Ensuring the safety and security of the personal data of customers and partners’ customers is very important to Orbitz, and Orbitz regrets any inconvenience caused by this incident. As soon as it was determined that there was likely unauthorized access to certain personal information, Orbitz took swift action to address the issue and protect customers.
Importantly, the current Orbitz.com website was not in any way involved in this incident.
Orbitz is offering affected customers one year of complimentary credit monitoring and identity protection service in countries where available.
- Affected customers residing in the U.S. may sign up for this service by submitting their information below or contacting 1-855-828-3959 toll-free.
- Affected customers residing outside of the U.S. should call 1-512-201-2214 to learn more about resources being offered in certain international jurisdictions.
For additional details or questions regarding this incident, please click here.
- Identity protection for affected customers is completely free.
- Review your payment card statements carefully and call your bank if you see any suspicious transactions.
- Be aware of phone calls or emails that appear to offer you identity theft protection but are truly phishing schemes designed to steal your information. Always go directly to this AllClear ID website for information about the services we are offering.
- The information captured in the sign-up process for affected customers will not be used for any other purpose than to provide you with the services described here.